About VMware Training:
Virtualization is the latest ongoing industry trend which is having a huge demand mainly in response to the numerous industrial benefits of Virtualization. The demand for the experts having the best virtualization skill sets is very high. Also, it is quite mandatory for the IT professionals to leverage their virtualization skills in order to take their career to a new level. VMware can be interpreted as one among the best service provider of “Virtualization” and “Cloud Computing” software. The term VMware signifies “Virtual Networks”.
VMWARE Onine Training which is currently being offered by our Exolearn training institute will be an ideal set of choice for leveraging the best set of industry skill sets in the VMware software. Upon successful competition of VMware course training, the certification which we provide to the students will be of great help in boosting your career profile. So, get started with the procedure of building the best career platform in VMware career profession by simply getting enrolled in our Exolearn institutes VMware Training.
VMware Training Course Objectives:
VMware Training which we are delivering will be the best fit for leveraging complete advanced virtualization industry knowledge. Our course module is designed by the real-time experts which will surely enhance the virtualization application skills and as well as will make the aspirants become well comfortable in handling real-time VMware extensive troubleshooting techniques.
The main objectives of our Exolearn institutes VMware Training are
- Learn the techniques to operate virtual machines by utilizing VMware vCenter Server.
- Learn the technique of migrating virtual machines by making use of VMware vSphere Storage vMotion.
- Learn to monitor resource by making use of VMware vCenter Server.
- Regulate an ESXi storage utilizing vCenter Server
- To leverage skills in working with VMware vCenter Server Appliance.
- To leverage skills in relation to VMware vSphere High Availability, Data Protection, Fault Tolerance learn to handle VMware vCenter Server.
- To gain skills in relation to vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Web Client and as well as VMware vSphere Client.
Our well advanced VMware Training will deliver the perfect set of practical working skills and theoretical knowledge among the aspirants.
Why Learn VMware Training?
Every sphere of business, industrial and IT organizations have to adopt the latest changing trends in order to stay competitive. VMware is one among such advanced software application which will provide you various techniques & methodologies that help the organizations stay competitive. By covering all the essential topics within the course duration we provide the best VMware Training to improvise your knowledge as per the job point of view.
Some of the benefits attained with VMware Training are:
- Aspirants can avail excellent career growth opportunities within the top MNC organizations.
- A certified VMware professional can draw very high pay packages in comparison with other IT professionals.
- The employment opportunities in VMware technology are expected to rise to a whopping 57% within the next three years.
- Never ending demand for the best skilled VMware working professionals.
We have well set up for lab and technical staff to assist the students whenever they require. Enrolling for VMware workstation will benefit you in getting knowledge and some experience in VMware virtualization and cloud computing.
VMware Tutorial Details:
We at ExoLearn, aim to provide quality education and opportunity for the students to learn and explore the subject from our real time faculties. Cloud computing and virtualization is the emerging technology and had a good scope now and also in future. Companies are facing the lack of skilled employees. If you’re looking for a career in VMware then you will get lots of opportunities. Every weekend we start new batches and we take individual attention to students for exploring the subject.
VMware Course Target:
- Design virtual machines to run applications in a virtual infrastructure through VMware fusion.
- Design computer resources for an enterprise, In-depth knowledge of VMware workstation
- Design a storage solution and network to use VMware vSphere in an enterprise.
- Understand and apply a framework to a design.
- Incorporate management and monitoring features in the design.
- Design a virtual data center for an enterprise, VMware fusion.
- Identify useful information for making design decisions.
- Identify and analyze best practice recommendations.
- Identify design goals, requirements, constraints, and risks.
VMware Tutorial Targeted Audience:
VMware Training from our Exolearn online training institute will be the best fit for all the working professionals and job seekers who are intended in making a career in VMware profession.
This course will also be the best fit for
- IT Professionals
- Network Admins
- System Administrators
- Professionals working in ESXi and vCenter Server.
- Degree Holders
- Job Seekers
VMware Training Prerequisites:
VMware Training from our Exolearn online training institute is open to all the career aspiring professionals and individuals who wish to drive their career in the dynamic VMware profession. There isn’t any specific requirement for a particular degree or skill sets in order to enroll in our VMware Training.
However, having knowledge of the following concepts will be a great help
- Having knowledge of Linux/Windows administration.
- Having a basic knowledge of the concept of vSphere architecture will help.
VMware Training Format:
The main highlighting features of our Exolearn institutes VMware Training are
- We provide completely advanced real-time training.
- Sophisticated VMware lab infrastructure can be availed.
- Industry experts delivering the subject training.
- Complete exposure towards industry oriented VMware Training.
- Limited students per each batch.
Aspirants can also avail our services in VMware Online Training which will be the best fit for complete working professionals.
We give the best assurance for delivering a successful career in the highly in-demand career profession of VMware experts. Getting certified in our course would be the best opportunity to develop growth in your career.
“Enroll Now To Avail Our Exolearn online training Institutes VMWare Training.”
VMware Career Opportunities:
A career with VMware is awesome and you will get lots of opportunities to opt for and you don’t need to look back once you get into this field. VMware is the emerging technology and lots of organization are opting for VMware in their operations. You can get opportunities as VMware administrator, VMware admin, etc.
Aspirants whoever plan to take up the career profession of a VMware professional can avail our institutes VMware training. Upon the competition of the course, we will award a certification to all the eligible candidates which will surely be a great opportunity for boosting up the scope for bright career opportunities. With the best experienced real-time training facility and with the best lab infrastructure, we are fully committed to delivering complete industry oriented VMware Training Certification.
VMware Training Course Curriculum:
Module: 1. Introduction
- What is Virtualization?
- Why Virtualization?
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Virtualization overview in Industry
- VMware History
- Host Based and Hypervisor based Virtualization
- Other Virtualization Product in Market
- Role of VMware in Cloud Computing
Module: 2. VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- ESX/ESXi: Virtualization Platform
- ESXi Installable, ESXi Embedded, and ESX
- ESX/ESXi Architecture
- Installation of Hypervisor (ESX 4.0, ESXi4.1, ESXi5.0 , ESXi5.1 ESXi5.5 and ESXi6.0) Configure Management Network
- Configure DNS and Routing
- ESX/ESXi as an NTP Client
- Connecting to an ESX/ESXi Host using vSphere Client and CLI
- Installation of Hypervisor on Storage LUN
- VMware vCenter Server
- Installing vCenter Server
- vCenter Server Architecture and its components
- vCenter Server Pre-requisites for hardware and software
- vCenter Database Requirement
- vCenter Server Services
- Managing vCenter Server
- vCenter server Datastores and Networks
- Adding host to vCenter Server
- vCenter server Events
- Export logs
- Installation of VMware vSphere Client
- Installation of Web Client
- vCenter server virtual appliance(VCA)
- Installation of VCA
- Configuring Network, time zone and manage VCA
Module: 3. Virtual Machines and its Modifications
- Virtual Machine concepts
- Files in VM, VM hardware like vCPU, vRAM, virtual disk, virtual network card, console
- Creating new VM, installing windows, Linux & Solaris guest OS in VM
- VMware tools and its roles
- Modifying VMs, How to add and remove virtual hardware
- Creating RDM for VM
- Managing VM’s with vApp
- Removing the VM from Inventory and disk
Module: 4. New in VMware 6.0
- Hardware-Accelerated 3D Graphics Support
- Guest OS Storage Reclamation
- 64-vCPU Support
- Improved CPU Virtualization
- Introducing Virtual Machine Compatibility
- Changing Virtual Machine Compatibility Level
Module: 5. Networking
- Configuring Standard Switches
- Configuring Virtual Machine in Port Group
- NIC Teaming in Switch
- the Real-time scenario in Switches
- Implementing VLANs in CISCO Layer 3 Switch for VMware
- Configuring Distributed Switches
- Migrating VM and VMKernel port from the Standard switch to Distributed Switch
Module: 6. VMware vSphere Storage
- Using VMFS Data Store with ESX & ESXi
- Creating and Browsing VMFS and NFS Datastore
- Various Methods to increase the size of Datastore
- Deleting VMFS DataStore
- Configuration of iSCSI software adapter
- Multipathing with Fiber Channel , iSCSI Storage
- Managing Multiple Storage Paths and Load Balancing
- Integration with NetApp & Clariion Virtual Machine Management
- Clones and Templates : Creating Templates and Clones for a VM
- Deploying Virtual Machine from Template and OVF Template
- Managing Virtual Machines: Creating, Managing and Remove snapshots
- Various Migration types: Cold Migration, Suspended Migration, vMotion and Storage vMotion, enhanced vMotion, vMotion Migration
Module: 7. Resource Monitoring
- Basics of CPU and Memory Virtualization
- Multicore Processors, Hyper threading and Load balancing
- Overview of Memory Virtualization
- Memory Reclamation Techniques, Transparent Page Sharing (TPS)
- Balloon Driver Mechanism
- Memory Compression
- VMkernel Swap
- What is Resource Pool?
- Why we need Resource Pool?
- Creation of Resource Pool, its attributes and Reservations
- Virtual Machine CPU, Memory and I/O Settings
- Admission Control for CPU and Memory
- Resource Control and Management
- Performance tuning methods
- How to use Perfmon tools and vCenter Server performance tab
- How to analyze data from tools using graphs
Module: 8. Security Control
- Access control overview
- User and groups
- assigning Permission
- Various Permission Scenarios
Module: 9. Alarms
- Alarm Settings and Triggers
- conditional and event triggers
Module: 10. Configuring reporting, vCenter notification HA cluster Administration
- What is High Availability?
- Architecture of HA in VMware vSphere 6.0
- Master and Slave Concepts
- HA Failure Scenarios, Master Host and Slave Host Failure
- How to Configure vCenter HA? How to use HA and DRS together?
- How to Enable or Disable HA?
- Advance option in HA, Planning Resource for HA and DRS
- NIC teaming in HA, Add network in HA
Module: 11. Fault Tolerance
- What is FT? How FT works for a VM?
- FT Do’s and Don’ts
- Enabling FT for VM?
- Managing FT for VMS
- Implementing FT for VM
- Real Time Scenarios
Module: 12. Distributed Resource Scheduler
- What are DRS? How to configure DRS? Pre-requisites for DRS?
- What are EVC and its requirements?
- How to configure Affinity and Non-Affinity Rules?
- Creation of DRS Host and Virtual Machine Groups
Module: 13. Update Manager Administration
- Concepts, Capabilities, Components
- Install and Configure Update Manager Data Protection
- What is Data Protection? Why we need Data Protection?
- Backup of host configuration data and entire virtual machine
- Installation and Configuring vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- De-Duplication Store, Third party tools for Backup: VEEAM DNS using Veeam
Module: 14. VMware vSphere Basic Troubleshooting
- Using vicfg commands in VMA
- Using vifp & vifptarget commands in VMA
- Using esxcli commands in VMA
- Using esxcfg commands on host
- commands related to Networking
- commands related to Storage
- Monitoring CPU Performance
- Diagnosing CPU Performance
- Monitoring Memory Performance
- Diagnosing Memory Performance
- scenarios of all networking issues
- scenarios of vMotion issues
- scenarios of storage vmotion issues
- scenarios of HA & FT issues
- scenarios of DRS issues
Module: 15. VMware vCenter Operations Manager
- Deployment of vCops
- Performance monitoring of all inventory objects
- Report Generation
No data available right now, please check back later.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Will I Get a Certificate After Completing My Course Through Exolearn.com?
We will provide you with a course completion certificate from our end. Apart from this, we can also help you to acquire a vendor certificate once you complete a particular training course.
Q2. What if I Could Not Attend a Class?
Our dedicated Learning Management System (LMS) will allow you to access the recorded footage of the session.
Q3. How Can I Access the Recorded Videos of the Session I Missed?
Our web-based Learning management system (LMS) is web assessable. Once you are registered, we will enable LMS accessibility for you.
Q4. What are the Available Payment Gateways?
You can pay us using all major cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover/Novus). We also accept payment through PayPal.
Q5. Can I Cancel Enrollment? Will I Get Refund?
Yes, a candidate can cancel the enrollment within 3 - 7 days after making payment. As per our refund policy, we can refund up to 100% of the total payment made during registration (Please refer to our Refund Policy).
Q6. Will there be any Interactive Live Session or Just Pre-Recorded Videos for Training?
All the registered students will be able to join interactive training sessions conducted by qualified trainers.
Q7. What is the Duration of the Learning Management System (LMS)?
The duration of LMS Lifetime.
Q8. What is the Learning Management System (LMS)?
LMS is a software application designed to deliver educational courses and training programs through documents, study materials, interactive online classes and recorded videos.
Q9. What if I Have any Queries During or After the Course?
We provide 24x7 online support facility. You can call or email us any time, as our support team will always be there to respond to your queries.
Q10. Can I Have One-On-One Sessions?
A session is attended by 2-3 students, but if you want to join a one-on-one session, you have to pay some additional charges for this.
No data available right now, please check back later.