Robotic process automation also known as RPA is a technological application which allows the employees of a company to configure software which can capture and interpret the existing applications such that the transactions can be processed, data can be manipulated while communicating with multiple systems in parallel. This rpa training is useful in those companies where large scale labour is used for performing either certain repetitive tasks or for highly transactional, highly sophisticated work, with an improved productivity.
About RPA training
The Robotic Process Automation course wants to deliver excellent operational and automatic design development learning to the learners. This training would expose the learners to a wide array of tools which would allow them to develop products as per the client’s needs and as per the industry’s requirements. This course would also ensure that the learners are exposed to different engagement models such that they become flexible enough to own the operations with unique interfaces to take care of all their RPA requirements. The RPA training will also ensure that the learners acquire skills to configure the robots completely using implementation methodologies which are proven and tools which enhance the process of business development.
Upon completion of the RPA training, aspirants would:
- Understand about the working of Robotic Process automation
- Understand the key considerations and the patterns when it comes to designing an RPA
- Understand and know the leading RPA tools like UiPath, Blue Prism etc.
- Acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge, which is as per the current IT industry standard
- Acquire skills in certain basic concepts which involves UI Automation
- Acquire knowledge about branching a workflow
- Debug workflow
- Develop basic level skills when it comes to Desktop Automation
- Have their skills enhanced in Data Inputs
- Be able to reuse automation which involves templates and workflow
- Be able to do web automation which imports the CSV data to Salesforce
- Gain certain practical knowledge when it comes to designing an RPA solution using the tools
- Be able to perform text and Image automation
- Be able to create RPA bots & perform several data manipulations
- Debug & handle the exceptions with the use of a tool
Why Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process automation uses software along with machine learning capabilities and artificial intelligence to take care of data which is of a high volume and high repeat ability. What basically distinguishes Robotic Process automation from the traditional automation is the ability of the software to adapt to the changing environment, circumstances and exceptions. Once the RPA software is aware of how to capture the data and to make meaning of it, it can trigger responses, manipulate data and initiate new actions while communicating with other devices autonomously. Small and large companies alike benefit from RPA as the mid office and the back office repetitive tasks in industries like finance, supply chain management, insurance, procurement, customer relationship management, accounting, human resource management is taken care of.
Robotic Process Automation software is especially beneficial in organizations where complicated and different systems need to co-ordinate together to achieve some desired result. For example, in traditional IT system, if the electronic form in a human resource system lacks, say the zip code, the software would raise a flag as an exception and the employee who handles that system would be required to look up the zip code which is required and then enter it onto the form. Once the form is completed, the employee would then send the form to the payroll system where the necessary information would be fed. In RPA, the entire human interaction would be taken care of, and the software itself would learn, correct and adapt the exception while also interacting with the other systems which handle the payroll.
Although Robotic Process Automation software can be a little more expensive, the tech offers businesses a substitute to outsourcing which can result in decreased cycle times, increased productivity and hence overall lowering of the operating costs. Besides, it has an HR angle to it as well where employees are not burdened with the same repetitive mundane tasks. RPA software also monitors the tasks it automates, which helps organizations with a better audit and regulatory compliance.
Benefits of RPA training
- Wide range automation: RPA accelerates and executes tasks with perfect accuracy in a variety of fields ranging from banking and finance, healthcare, manufacturing, insurance, telecom, etc.
- Rapid Return on Investment: One RPA software can substitute and outperform around 3 workers. So, in less than twelve months of putting the system to use, the enterprises would start experiencing a positive ROI. Moreover, the potential accumulative costs can further reduce to 20 percent in time.
- Organizational scalability: Robotic Process Automation presents a flexible & a scalable virtual personnel having an induction time, quite low. Besides, if required, added robots can be installed in no time at minimum costs. These RPA robots can process large number of operations in multiple environments, while allowing multiple users to control and monitor them from different locations.
- Powerful analytics: With RPA training, data gathering can be done with much more agility. This enables a better management of the data while providing certain insights for the enhancement of the existing business. The activity of each and every robot can be interpreted using customized reporting tools which improves the compliance and governance
As such there are no prerequisites when it comes to RPA training. However it would be helpful if the candidate wanting to take the course has some knowledge about .Net programming. In fact, to be precise, the candidate needs to have a logical thinking ability to succeed in this course.
Who should take this course?
The intended audience for this course includes those people who wish to make a career in the space of robotics. After taking this course, the learners would be able to automate the business processes using several RPA tools. The people who ideally need to take this course include-
- Engineering Fresher
- End Users
- Working professionals (IT Professionals specifically)
- Job Seekers
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Flowchart Designers
- Business process employees
Certification and exam
1.How to become an RPA certified?
For the aspirants who want to get RPA certified need to take the test with the course provider they are studying with. The course provider reviews the learner and provides him/her with RPA certification.
2.What are the prerequisites for certification?
The aspirant needs to have a complete understanding about RPA training
Robotic Process Automation with UiPath
Module: 1. Introduction to Uipath
- The User Interface
- Connecting your Project to a Source Control, Enabling Tracing
- Introduction to Debugging a Workflow
- Updating UI Path Studio
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Managing Packages
Module: 2. UI Automation
- UI Elements
Module: 3. UI Elements
- About UI Elements
- Input Methods
- Example of Using Input Methods
- Output or Screen Scraping Methods
- UI Activities Properties
Module: 4. Selectors and Screen Scraping
- Screen Scraping
Module: 5. Image Automation
- Image and Test based Automation
- Advanced Citrix automation
Module: 6. Data Manipulation
- Data Table
Module: 7. Mail ,PDF,User Events
- Mail PDF
- User Events
Module: 8. Automate Application
- How to automate application
Module: 9. Mainframe and Terminals Automation
- How to Automate Mainframe and Terminals
Module: 10. Putting It All Together
- Project Organization
- Exceptions And Debugging
No data available right now, please check back later.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Will I Get a Certificate After Completing My Course Through Exolearn.com?
We will provide you with a course completion certificate from our end. Apart from this, we can also help you to acquire a vendor certificate once you complete a particular training course.
Q2. What if I Could Not Attend a Class?
Our dedicated Learning Management System (LMS) will allow you to access the recorded footage of the session.
Q3. How Can I Access the Recorded Videos of the Session I Missed?
Our web-based Learning management system (LMS) is web assessable. Once you are registered, we will enable LMS accessibility for you.
Q4. What are the Available Payment Gateways?
You can pay us using all major cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover/Novus). We also accept payment through PayPal.
Q5. Can I Cancel Enrollment? Will I Get Refund?
Yes, a candidate can cancel the enrollment within 3 - 7 days after making payment. As per our refund policy, we can refund up to 100% of the total payment made during registration (Please refer to our Refund Policy).
Q6. Will there be any Interactive Live Session or Just Pre-Recorded Videos for Training?
All the registered students will be able to join interactive training sessions conducted by qualified trainers.
Q7. What is the Duration of the Learning Management System (LMS)?
The duration of LMS Lifetime.
Q8. What is the Learning Management System (LMS)?
LMS is a software application designed to deliver educational courses and training programs through documents, study materials, interactive online classes and recorded videos.
Q9. What if I Have any Queries During or After the Course?
We provide 24x7 online support facility. You can call or email us any time, as our support team will always be there to respond to your queries.
Q10. Can I Have One-On-One Sessions?
A session is attended by 2-3 students, but if you want to join a one-on-one session, you have to pay some additional charges for this.
No data available right now, please check back later.