Microsoft Azure provides a broad set of cloud computing services which developers & IT professionals use for building, deploying and managing applications through Microsoft’s global system of datacenters. Microsoft Azure provides users with Devops, Integrated tools & marketplace support such that they can efficiently build anything, right from a simple mobile application to some complex internet-scale solution.
Microsoft Azure Training allows learners to gain an in-depth knowledge about the concepts of Azure to effectively complete various tasks which are within the capacity of administrators, developers or db administrators. During Azure Training, learners would be introduced to the basic principles of computing, using the cloud, along with its implementation.
After completing Microsoft Azure online course, learners would be able to:
- Describe what cloud computing, Azure and its subscriptions are
- Describe & create several Azure Web Apps
- Create & configure Virtual machines in MS Azure
- Create a virtual network in Microsoft Azure
- Describe the Azure storage
- Describe & deploy databases in Microsoft Azure
- Describe Azure Active Directory (AD)
Why Microsoft Azure
1) Microsoft Azure provides optimal productivity for developers: Azure allows developers to get the applications to the market faster. It provides users with non-comparable developer productivity, thanks to its APIs, integrated tools and intelligence which includes cognitive services, server-less computing and end to end mobile DevOps. Azure also supports all the programming languages which are popularly used, operating systems, frameworks, dbs and devices.
- Provide cross platform experience along with supports all mobile platforms- Azure allows the users to reach prospective customers across several devices using a single code base which would be created on a PC or a MAC using Visual Studio & its tools. It also allows the users to get the apps out to the market faster by streamlining the development lifecycle, using VS Mobile centre which supports automated building & testing.
- Allow continuous app innovation- Azure has DevOps built-in which accelerates and streamlines the app delivery. Besides, it also allows the users to automate the release pipelines using VS Team services, thus saving time and money using the dev-test environments. It also allows the users to fix the production issues using Application insights
- Provides Open & hybrid cloud- Azure allows users to select their approach for developing the applications. They can use open source technologies for development doing the modernization of their apps using serverless computing, app servicing and containers.
- Provides Data-driven intelligence- Azure allows users to build smarter apps using AI capabilities like cognitive services and machine learning. It also safeguards the data using Azure data protection, security innovations and treat detections.
2) Azure is the only consistent hybrid cloud: Azure allows users to build & deploy consistent hybrid cloud support wherever they require. Users can connect apps and data in the cloud & on the premises for maximum value and portability. Azure provides hybrid consistency in app development, management & security across the data platforms available.
- Allows users to build & innovate hybrid cloud applications- With Azure, users can get a unified, flexible approach to build apps which can run on cloud and on the premises
- Allows Distribution & analyzing of data seamlessly- With Azure, users can use same query language for on-premise and cloud assets while applying analytics & deep learning for data enrichment using SQL data warehouse services.
- Protects corporate information- Azure provides a single sign-in to the cloud and on-premises apps from anywhere using identity management, thus keeping the user’s information safe
- Allows Centralization of management & security-Azure allows users to gain visibility & control over assets from the datacenter of the cloud which will helps protect the critical workload
3) Azure provides the cloud for developing intelligent applications- Azure allows the users to create intelligent, data driven applications which allows the customers to enjoy newer experiences. From bot services to smart image recognition capabilities, Azure provides data services and AI which allows easy scalability, deep learning and real time analytics irrespective of the shape and size of the data.
- Allows developing breakthrough applications using built-in artificial intelligence- No other cloud computing service offers analytics and AI for the user’s data in the language of his/her choice.
- Allows building and deploying custom artificial models on any data at scale- Azure allows users to gain faster insights with tools, languages & frameworks using agile, collaborative model advancements on data which might reside anywhere.
- Allows expanding possibilities using open platform- Azure combines AI innovations with open source data to develop zippy, intelligent apps.
4) Azure provides the cloud which can be trusted- Around 90% of the fortune 500 companies use Azure for their cloud needs. Security is deeply embedded in the Azure cloud system due to which all the developments stay secure.
Pre-requisites for Microsoft Azure
When one decides to learn Azure, they need to know the following-
- Have a fundamental understanding about websites and their way or working
- Have a basic understanding about databases which involves their creation, their usage, creation of tables etc.
- Have a fundamental knowledge about active directories
Who should take the course?
The Microsoft Azure Tutorial is intended for people who wish to evaluate, configure, administer and deploy services and Virtual Machines. The professionals who can benefit out of Azure tutorial include :
- Windows Server administrators looking at migrating the on-premise AD services to cloud
- Developers who wish to create certain Azure solutions
- Database administrators wanting to evaluate Azure for hosting the SQL databases
- IT professionals who wish to use Microsoft Azure for hosting websites & mobile applications’ back-end services.
Exam & certification
1) How will I become Microsoft Azure certified?
Aspirants can get Microsoft azure certification in the following way-
- Visit the Microsoft official website page after completion of the Microsoft Azure Training
- Register for the Azure Fundamentals examination, while scheduling it with Pearson VUE
- Undertake the Azure certification examination & get the certification
2) What are the prerequisites for Microsoft Azure certification?
The following are the pre-requisites for Azure certification-
- Familiarity with the language of C#
- Having a basic understanding of networking concepts
- Having experience of working with virtualization & virtual machines.
Microsoft Azure Course Curriculum
Module: 1. Introduction to Azure
- Cloud technology overview
- What is PaaS/ SaaS/ IaaS
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Demo: Azure Portal
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
- Azure management services
- Azure Architecture
- Development Tools
- Visual Studio tools
- Demo: Visual Studio tools
Module: 2. Virtual Networks in Microsoft Azure
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Understand Point-to-Site Networks
- Demo: Create Azure virtual networks
Module: 3. Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- Workloads on Azure Virtual Machines
- Implement Images and Disks
- VM Networking
- Configure Disks
- Monitor Vms
- Demo: Create and Connect to Virtual Machines
- Demo: Create an Azure Virtual Network
- Demo: Configure Endpoints and Monitoring
Module: 4. SQL Azure
- SQL Azure concepts
- Demonstration: Working with SQL Azure
- Data synchronization
- Migration methods
- Demo: Migration through SSMS and Visual Studio
Module: 5. Application Hosting Services
- Service Plans
- Hosting Databases
- Hosting services on-premises vs Windows Azure
- Demo: Managing Databases and Azure Subscriptions
Module: 6. Windows Azure Service Bus
- Introduction Windows Azure Service Bus
- MSMQ vs Azure Service Bus
- Windows Azure Service Bus Relays
- Windows Azure Service Bus Queues
- Windows Azure Service Bus Topics
Module: 7. Deploying Services
- Creating and deploying Web Application packages
- Command-line tools for web deployment packages
- Deploying to Windows Azure Environments
- Continuous delivery with TFS and GIT
Module: 8. Implementing Storage in Microsoft Azure
- Understand Cloud Storage
- Blobs, Azure Files
- Storage Queues, Tables
- Managing Access
- Create and Manage Storage
- Configure Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Demo: Create and manage storage in Azure
Module: 9. Web Apps for Azure Infrastructure
- Deploy & Configure Websites
- Web App Deployment Models and Methods
- Web Deploy Packages
- Deployment Slots
- Demo: Deploying Azure Web Apps from the Portal
- Demo: Deploying Azure Web Apps from Visual Studio 2015 Cloud Services in Azure
Module: 10. Overview of Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Web Roles
- Customizing Cloud Service Configurations
- Updating and Managing Cloud Service Deployments
- Cloud Service Worker Role
- Cloud Service Worker Role Processing
- Analyzing Application Cloud Service Role Instances
- Demo: Web Roles and Worker Roles
- Best practices for production deployment
- Local Redundancy
- Read-only Geo-Redundancy
- Demo: Deploying services
Module: 11. Implementing Azure Active Directory Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
- Administering Active AD
- Extending on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Configuring directory synchronization
- Federation Concepts
- Identity management and access control
Module: 12. Identity Management and Access Control
- Windows Azure Access Control Service
- Azure Security Access Control
- Shared Access Signatures with Azure Service Bus and Queue Storage Services
- Shared Access Signatures Best Practices
Module: 13. No SQL in Azure
- Azure Document DB
- Other No-SQL Alternatives
- Demo: SQL queries, expressions,
- Built in Functions
Module: 14. Advanced Topics
- Introduction to Internet of Things – IoT
- Event Hubs
No data available right now, please check back later.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Will I Get a Certificate After Completing My Course Through Exolearn.com?
We will provide you with a course completion certificate from our end. Apart from this, we can also help you to acquire a vendor certificate once you complete a particular training course.
Q2. What if I Could Not Attend a Class?
Our dedicated Learning Management System (LMS) will allow you to access the recorded footage of the session.
Q3. How Can I Access the Recorded Videos of the Session I Missed?
Our web-based Learning management system (LMS) is web assessable. Once you are registered, we will enable LMS accessibility for you.
Q4. What are the Available Payment Gateways?
You can pay us using all major cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover/Novus). We also accept payment through PayPal.
Q5. Can I Cancel Enrollment? Will I Get Refund?
Yes, a candidate can cancel the enrollment within 3 - 7 days after making payment. As per our refund policy, we can refund up to 100% of the total payment made during registration (Please refer to our Refund Policy).
Q6. Will there be any Interactive Live Session or Just Pre-Recorded Videos for Training?
All the registered students will be able to join interactive training sessions conducted by qualified trainers.
Q7. What is the Duration of the Learning Management System (LMS)?
The duration of LMS Lifetime.
Q8. What is the Learning Management System (LMS)?
LMS is a software application designed to deliver educational courses and training programs through documents, study materials, interactive online classes and recorded videos.
Q9. What if I Have any Queries During or After the Course?
We provide 24x7 online support facility. You can call or email us any time, as our support team will always be there to respond to your queries.
Q10. Can I Have One-On-One Sessions?
A session is attended by 2-3 students, but if you want to join a one-on-one session, you have to pay some additional charges for this.
No data available right now, please check back later.